Photography and Tutorials

Thursday 20 November 2014

Tagged Under:

A Review on Adobe Photoshop 7-Daniyal's Photography

Share

Adobe Photoshop is one of the best computer application for Graphic Designing I have ever used. Special thanks and salutes to its creators M/s Thomas and John Knoll. It was designed in 1988. It is a Raster Graphic Editor software which allows to make all kinds of changes such as paint, colors, brushes and simultaneously saves it in JPEG/GIF formats.

I started using it back in 2005, since then I have become a Fan, I created a lot from it, something eye catching, some designs, brochures, leaflets, Advertisements and in addition to this, I have been always using it in picture editing of the Photos I take in weddings and other events. It can provide a whole range for changing a simple picture in to something amazing and beautiful. However, I would love if would be more effective in designing logos as well. I personally think that it requires more then expert level of skills to design amazing and professional logos.

I have created many Digital Paintings through it as well which made me closer to Photoshop even more, because it helped me expand and get other people to like my work. Creativity and Skills are required while learning it. However, if you have the imagination of something and you know the right tool in PS that can help you complete your desired design, you can create almost anything.

I always preferred to use brushes while designing anything. Specially while I am working on an old Photo to give it some colors. However, while using Photoshop CS5 and CS6, i used many many Brushes of different sorts to make a very beautiful and eye catching Pictures.

It is all about understanding and working with the right tools in Photoshop, I have seen some really incredible photo editing using different tools. Further, what Can I say more about this software of deepest ocean. Trust me you can't reach the depth, all you have to do is to learn how to get down and keep on going and exploring. 

By Daniyal Ahmed
Owner/Photographer of Daniyal's Photography


0 comments:

Need an Invite?

Want to attend the wedding event? Be our guest, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Transformation into Joker!

Transformation into Joker!
Daniyal's Photography, Joker

Free PSD Geomatric Business Card template

Free PSD Geomatric Business Card template
VectorPSDfree by Saqib Ahmed

Our Location