Photography and Tutorials

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Tagged Under:

Digital Paintings (Daniyal's Photography)

Share
I made these paintings in March 2010 using Artistic Tool with help of some brushes in Photoshop 7-CS-2, which were displayed in National University of Modern Languages (NUML), during the final day of Francophonie in an exhibition.

I find Digital Paintings very interesting.... some people think that it is easy to make digital painting by using any graphic software such as Photoshop, But in my opinion, it is quite same to the other painting, we also have to mix colors according to the back ground, We have a big canvas in other painting and similar to that we have a canvas in Photoshop. 

Here are some of Paintings I made, enjoy and do leave your comments please.







I made this one remembering some memories of my childhood when I used to study in school and after summer vacations there'd always be spiders on the black board and we used to splatter ink over blackboard to scare the spiders away.



0 comments:

Need an Invite?

Want to attend the wedding event? Be our guest, give us a message.

Name Email * Message *

Transformation into Joker!

Transformation into Joker!
Daniyal's Photography, Joker

Free PSD Geomatric Business Card template

Free PSD Geomatric Business Card template
VectorPSDfree by Saqib Ahmed

Our Location